did you know that 90% of people dream of writing a book...
but less than half actually will?
And of those who do sit themselves down to write their book...only a small handful will actually complete it.
So, what's the #1 secret to actually getting your book written?
it's finishing the first draft.
Just close your eyes for a moment and imagine what it would feel like to actually have written your book, to hold it in your hands, to have taken that idea out of your head and got it all onto the page. It would feel pretty damn good wouldn't it! If you want that, then the first step is to write the first draft.
Dream to First Draft is a 1-1 programme that takes you from idea to finished first draft in just 90 days,
- bursting with excitement and passion because you just can't wait any longer to share your personal story, a story you know will inspire and help others,
- are ready to write a book that will serve your ideal clients, position you as an expert, bring your message to a much bigger audience, and that you can use to create workshops and other business opportunities,
then this is the programme for you lovely!
As a fellow writer I know how tough it can be to face the blank page, to show up consistently, to keep going, to stay motivated. I also know how incredible it feels to finish your first draft, and later on to hold your published book in your hands. The truth is that having someone on the writing journey with you, to support and motivate you, makes it much more likely that you will get that first draft finished.
A half-written book, or an idea stuck in your head won't serve anyone.
this is a 90 Day 1-1 coaching programme that does exactly what it says...takes you from your dream idea to your finished first draft.
Sounds pretty good just like that doesn't it! But (insert happy dance) it does so much more than that.
In our time together we'll also dive into mindset, developing your confidence, discovering your WHY and help you find ways to overcome procrastination and writers block.
YOU MIGHT START THIS PROGRAMME AS A DREAMER...BUT YOU'LL LEAVE AS A WRITER.
writing may be solitary but you don't have to do it alone...
Ernest Hemmingway once said 'There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.' Personally, I don't think it has to be quite that dramatic or painful...in fact, I think it can actually be fun (especially when you have tea, biscuits, and someone to share the experience with you).
How would it feel to:
- figure out exactly what you want to say and how you want to say it?
- have a clear action plan that keeps you focused and on track (a plan that fits in with your actual life so you avoid overwhelm)?
- show up at the blank page consistently and let your dream of being a writer start to become a reality?
- develop a positive mindset so you can move through fear and procrastination?
- let go so that you write from your heart and soul, weaving pieces of yourself into every page?
how it works
During our 90 Days we'll have:
- 8 x 30 minute Skype checkins
- plus 4 x 90 minute intensives (in other words we'll be talking 1-1 every week...I will literally be with you throughout the whole process).
- You'll also have full email access to me
- And, because I know what it's like to turn up at the page everyday, you'll also be able to grab unlimited 15 minute emergency motivation Skype calls when you just need a bit of brainstorming or your own personal cheerleader to keep you going.
The 90 Days are split into 3 powerful sections:
Want more info on what's covered?
No problem lovely, here's what you can expect during our 90 days together...
ONE / CLARITY
Get super clear on your idea
Outline your purpose + desired outcome
Identify your unique writing voice + style
Ensure everything is 'on brand' (if applicable)
Explore options for your Working Title & Tagline
Create a beautiful outline for your book
TWO / CREATION
Identify personal challenges + create a strategy to prevent them stalling your writing success
Create tailored writing habits that stick so you stay in the creative flow
Develop & strengthen mindset to beat procrastination
Set a completion date for your finished first draft
Craft a writing plan + schedule to keep you on track and out of overwhelm
Unlimited accountability check-ins, motivational boosts, and support
Completed first draft
THREE / COMPLETION
Full manuscript read through by me on completion of first draft
Basic spelling & grammar check by me of completed first draft
Detailed outline of suggestions + ideas for editing your manuscript
An action plan for your next steps
(payment plan available)
If you're ready to stop dreaming and actually write your book then I can't wait to cheer you on, just get in touch below to get started xox